Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm A Tool




I'm A Tool
by JeromeProphet
   
I'm a tool
I'm just your fool
I'm what happens
When dumb love rules
 
I'm a toy
I'm just your boy
I'm not your man
  But a plan to annoy
 
So sell me out
Then you go pout
It's not all about
How you've been wronged
 
Then cuss me up
And cuss me down
Cuz you're singing
That same ole song
  
 One line for him
Then one for me
Just been betrayed
So easy to be

Abuse you crave
A sad sad game
You could escape
That's what I see

But you must step up
And be the grown up
Neither his mommy 
Nor his slave

For you are the maker
And the shaper
You're in charge
Of your own destiny

2 comments:

mmmm said...

That was a good poem. where do you find these poems, cause they are quite good

Unknown said...

"No minute gone comes ever back again. Take heed and see ye nothing do in vain."

--Anonymous

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories